Re: VB Starter Problem and Invasion

To: tom.hill@att.net
Subject: Re: VB Starter Problem and Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:42:38 -0400
Hi all,
I was going to purchase many hundreds of dollars in VB gift certificates
for next years Invasion II... However, stories like this remind me that
we should instead spend the money with Rick and Curt. Last year we gave
away $500 with each of them. So,  I think I'll split the money I was
going to spend with VB between Rick and Curt. We will be much better off
in the long run and I think everyone will appreciate it more.

We've started planning for next years event. We're still  interested in
doing "The Great Alpine Give Away", but we need to find a car first.
This may not happen for Invasion II. I will keep you all posted though.
- Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX