Re: VB Starter Problem and Invasion

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: VB Starter Problem and Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:11:30 -0400
Thanks Chris... I feel good about the decision. Rick and Curt have
always been there for us and they are truly one of us. This means that
we will be giving away at least $750 each with Rick and Curt during next
June's Invasion II. That's some pretty good prize money for just showing
up! Let's make next years Invasion bigger and better than before! - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX