Color of fan

To: "Alpine List (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Color of fan
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:53:52 -0500
Hello List,
I'm repainting my engine compartment on my Series II, and Series 3 GT, and
detailing the engines.  I was told that the MGs, TR's, and Healy's all have
a special color for their radiator fans.  Is there a special color for the
Alpine fan?  I know the engine block is black, is there any other peculiar
colors in the engine compartment, i.e. color of wrapping for the harness,
etc.....

Bob Berghult

Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)
Series 3, B9203825 LRX GT 39 (son's)
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]