Re: Series III Alpine for sale

To: "Sankus, Jeffrey H (Jeffrey)" <jhs@agere.com>,
Subject: Re: Series III Alpine for sale
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 19:17:54 -0500
This car in question is B9200729 it's a long way from being the 8th oldest
Series
3 accounted for to date. It's actually more like the 49th. We do have it on the
registry... so I'm wondering how he is getting the wild idea that there are only
76 accounted for? I tried to e-mail the address on his web site, but it
bounced. -
Ian