RE: Series III Alpine for sale

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Series III Alpine for sale
From: David Volz <dvolz@bnaibrith.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:11:42 -0500
Although I haven't participated much in the back and forth banter of the
mail list, I've thoroughly enjoyed it over the past year.  However, imagine
my surprise to see a picture of MY CAR up for sale!  I believe this is a
classic case of an old web page that hasn't been updated for a long time.  I
was the purchaser of this car in Feb of 2001.

Incidently, after spending last year working on the brakes and numerous
(never-ending) leaks, I'm in the process of reupholstering the seats and the
interior.

Oh, and whether this is the 8th oldest Series III or the 4,500th, it's still
alive and I love it!

--David Volz