Re: gearboxes

To: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Subject: Re: gearboxes
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:26:08 +0300
Well,
my main problem is, wether Hillmann Super Minx Sport gearbox fits to my Mk4.
There are no spare Alpine boxes in Finland, but within one hour I jump in my
sedan and drive 200 km to get a Minx tranny. Then I hope I can mix it with a
box from baby cuda, and get working solution for this summer.
Next winter I build a 1725 engine with 270 cam and get a powerline suitable
to that.

So, I was askin about Minxes, not Alpines. And there was some difficulties
with all Hillman sites I tried.

#arry