S3 Parts

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: S3 Parts
From: Scharf <imagine@dowco.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:38:39 -0700
Hi Alpiners'
I have decided to part out my S3ST.I have one rebuilt engine and trans
with new clutch complete with carbs(need kits) gen,starter
etc.(1600cc)$900 This engine was rebuilt at a machine shop in Naniamo
B.C. years ago but was never used.
One 1600 complete with trans that I am not sure of the condition but the
cylinder head appears to have been off as it is sparkling clean.The
trans has new forks.$450
One differential complete less drums $175
Used doors(round corner) trunk and hood(rc) and various other pieces.
I live in Abbotsford B.C.(30miles east of Vancouver B.C.)The heavy
pieces I can deliver within a 2-300 mile radius or to a shipper in
Washington.(shipping is cheaper in the US than Canada)
Thanks
Les Scharf
63ST (departing)
64GT(pride and joy)