Re: Engine Transmission combos

To: <ellis838@concentric.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Transmission combos
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:23:01 +0200
When mixing boxes look out that the rear aluminium casting which supports
the main axle bearing covers all holes in g-box. I mixed all-synchro box
with earlier "tail", and that caused oil leak and "play it again, Sam"
syndroma. Older tail didn't come over all holes (sifter axles are vice
versa) so hurry means you must use more time to work it twice...
Larry