Anyone want to host a Sunbeamer away from home?

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone want to host a Sunbeamer away from home?
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:37:04 -0700
Howdy everyone. There is a chance that I will be passing through your neck
of the woods if you live in New Brunswick Maine, or Rota Spain. I can't
really give the particulars because of the nature of my travels, but it will
be around 7-15 Feb. If you would like to get together for lunch, dinner, or
beer, please email me and we can work something out. Lou