Re: Sunbeam Wins Second Overall!!!

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Wins Second Overall!!!
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:14:38 -0700
Amazingly enough, there is an unbelievable amount of interest in my Pinewood
derby cars! My wife is blown away by the response. I am sorry, but
considering my typing skills, and the amount of time I have left in CONUS, I
will just give a general response to everyone that has responded after last
night. Thank you for your concern and faithfulness. After 18 years in the
Marines, it is finally a good thing to be one! You are all welcome. I will
email the digital photos to 2 members who have offered web space to post
them, then they can post the link. For the hard copies of me and the kids, I
will have to get those developed then blown up. Hopefully I can get it done
before I go. I am really running out of time. Lou