Re: WIPER CONTROLS Am I asking too much?

To: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Subject: Re: WIPER CONTROLS Am I asking too much?
From: "Alkon" <alkon@bigpond.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:31:23 +1000
Price is OK Ed,
Maybe with this "fortuitous" advertising you will get more takers :-))
I am an electronics tech myself and often buy things like this because it
would take more time and effort to do it myself.
I don't need fancy wiper things, don't often go out in the rain.
I live in Australia and had nearly forgotten what rain was until the last
week.

Keith
55 Californian