Re: WIPER CONTROLS Am I asking too much?

To: <JACranwell@aol.com>, <svalpine@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WIPER CONTROLS Am I asking too much?
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:09:12 -0600
Hi Julian -Thank you for taking the time to comment on this subject.
  I and maybe a few others, think Alpines love the rain. I don't see much
use, for a car that is only used in fair weather.
 If you  install a wiper control on your car you can protect some of the
investment you put in it  and it will be "Singing In The Rain"   But the
question is, am I asking too much?  Best Regards  Ed

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers