Re: Installing Windows

To: RSWiser@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Installing Windows
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:20:16 EST
Rob,

If it is the winding window, rather than the quarterlight, then you need to:

1. Undo the mounting screws of the winder mechanism.
2. Position the Glass towards the top of the door, so as to get access to the
bottom slider channel. It's useful to have a second pair of hands for this
part.
3. Slide the inner channel of the mechanism into the outer slider channel,
one end at a time.
4. Re-attach the winder mechanism bolts.
5. Test and close up.

I think that is about it, at least that's as I recall it for SIII-SV. It
could be different for SI-SII, but I'm not sure.

I'm sure I'll corrected if I've missed anything.

Good Luck,

Julian. SIII