Help finding McGovern

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Help finding McGovern
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:04:07 -0800
Everyone knows about the great book by McGovern.  Many year ago, perhaps
12 years, I was exchanging e-mails with McGovern.  He was telling me about
his new research to write a new book.  He said he has lots of new
information and papers and interviews.  He was going to correct a number
of things in his book and add more.

Then I learned he got sick.  His wife answered one e-mail on his behalf,
but that was it.  I even offered to help finish the book, but no response.

I'd hate for that information to be lost.  Can anyone out there make
contact with Mr. McGovern or his wife and see what can be done?  I sent a
similar inquiry to the SAOC of England years ago, but got no feedback.

Jay