Re: Chrome headlight rims

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Chrome headlight rims
From: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:35:38 -0800
Thanks to everyone for the answers to my chrome headlight rims questions. I
had forgotten about the peaked fenders of my series 1. I didn't care for the
chromed eyebrow type on the Rapier. I just remembered seeing the round rims
on someone's car at the last Invasion and it got me to thinking. It must
have been a later series that I saw.

It must just this long winter we're having in Pennsylvania. The brain is
freezing.  Can't wait for Spring!

Tim
Bentleyville, PA