Re: Neon engine swap?

To: <BAYER77@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neon engine swap?
From: "Garet Binckes" <gbinckes@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:53:38 -0800
Heh, nice thoughts Bear, but you can easily get a 400hp rear wheel drive
Neon (Neon R/T with a stage III turbo from Hahn Automotive) for under
$7,000!  And parts are readily available anywhere!  So don't try to convince
me an Alger with a V-8 that adds 300+ pounds to the front of the car and
screws up the Alpines superior steering geometry (compared to a heavier
Tiger) and causes no end of overheating obstacles gives more "performance
and respect."

Just my personal thoughts.

Garet

> What the H_ _ _ are you thinking. Im not against engine swap but if your
> going to do it use somthing that will give you performance and respect.
not