Re: Storage tips?

To: <GSTROM99@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Storage tips?
From: "Keith Johnson" <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:56:37 +1000
I would be reluctant to park it for several months with a full tank as the
fuel "goes off".
I would try for less than 1/4 tank and put fresh in it when I want it out
again.
Some wartime lay ups recommended lifting the weight off the tyres also. But
it would be best stored in a well ventilated area to prevent moisture.
I am very surprised at the lack of adequate car accommodation that many in
the USA put up with.
My present accommodations have undercover parking for only two cars but I
really need at least two more spaces and room for my workshop.
Guess I will have to build the "Aussie Shed"

If I  was living in an area where I couldn't use my favourite car for half
the year ,..... I would relocate :-))
Our winter is the best time for using our cars over here as the weather is a
little cooler.

Keith
55 Californian
57 Rapier