Re: Storage tips?

To: keiths55@bigpond.net.au, GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: Storage tips?
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:36:45 EST
I store my SIII every winter, from November to March, so as not to attract
the dreaded tin worm, following a complete restoration.

I've never had any problems with fuel, but then maybe we have cleaner stuff
over here in the UK. We should do, by Jove, given we pay about 5 times more
than the rest of the world.

Al I do is detach the battery terminal, park in a well ventilated, dry barn,
and look forward to the spring.

When March comes around, I re-attach the battery, check tyre pressures, and
off she goes.

One precaution I do make is to replace the brake fluid each spring, to
prevent any corrosion of the system.

Julian.