Re: Snow chains

To: Patrick <patrick@patmania.ch>
Subject: Re: Snow chains
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:46:59 -0700
Patrick:

Do you have radial tires? (this would be a good idea, because of
superior traction). If so, you can't use the antiquated type of chain
that used to be used on bias-ply tires (a radial type is generally made
of cable and rollers). Also, in Canada, I think some people use winter
treads with studs for rallies, rather than chains.

Ron Tebo