RE: Water Temp. Problem

To: "'Sage'" <ssage@socal.rr.com>, "'Tiger's Den'"
Subject: RE: Water Temp. Problem
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:10:02 -0500
Steve
        I would say your Tiger is being very kind to you.   Would you prefer
it gives you these surprises during your trip?   Be thankful you are wise
enough and have time to give the Tiger a good once over before taking a
trip.
        My Tiger is has been the same way, only a few time have I had some
problems on the road.  Once I had to tickle the fuel pump points while
driving, the generator voltage regulator would give me random problems and
the generator brushes wore out during the drive home.  All of which I was
prepared to deal with on the road.
        I much prefer to find a problem before a road trip so I have the
time to work the problem and have a plan ready if it occurs on the road.

Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Ron Fraser

The Tiger seems to be developing a preference for giving me little
surprises like this a day or so before a planned long drive.

Steve Sage

---