RE: Seat Belt Holes

To: "Alpines@Autox. Team. Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat Belt Holes
From: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:52:57 -0800
 The holes are there all ready no need to drill. Look under the carpet in
the corners of the floor at the back of the seats. There is even a mounting
point for a shoulder belt in the rear wheel well. This one you need to look
behind the rear tire to find, usually has a nylon bolt screwed in the hole.
Now if your floors have been replaced or patched you may need to get the
drill out for the lap belt. Jim E