Re: Luggage Space

To: <JACranwell@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Luggage Space
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:18:46 +0200
Yes, our roads are very clean. In my opinion they are clean in whole western
Europe (tough, I could pass only by luck a rolling cola can on the Alps, it
was 1988 at Hochalpenstrasse, 2626 meters over sea level. The problem was that
I had no Alpine then, we were riding an 1960 AJS motorcycle). Roads and
streets are clean of debris specially in Scandinavia. Teachers tell us in
school every day during 10 years: "Do not litter!! Recycle all, even your
ideas!!"

;-)

Larry