Re: Stuck Hood

To: The Harbens <harben@JoiMail.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck Hood
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 06:40:24 -0600
Bill:

First try removing your cable mount from the dash and pulling again,
because you might only need a little extra to get the latch arm to pull
clear if your cable is just stretched. If this doesn't work, then go to

http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_threads/tt-body9.asp

where below all the grumbling about Tiger LAT hoods, you will find
several other things to try if your cable has broken or is loose in the
arm. When you have it loose, you might consider going back to the rod
used by Series I-II which gives far fewer problems! Also, you now need
Larry Paulick's excellent article on adjusting the hood, which is on the
same site. Good luck!

Ron Tebo - Series I - B9000627