63 Series 3 GT for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: 63 Series 3 GT for sale
From: TLKSRHOME@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:14:56 EDT
Hey listers,
    Sorry to bomb the list,but I need to sell this little beauty.I did all
the work myself-bare metal color change.1725 with alum. oil pan,full synchro
O/D,new interior,new seals and bearings all four wheels,new shocks.I re-did the
dash and steering wheel.All wiring perfect,with silicone die-electric grease to
prevent bad connections.Mitsubishi alternator.
 I did the paint myself-6 coats PPG,three coats clear-NO rust.
 I haven't re-done a hard top yet-have all the parts.Also the bumpers are
still original-could stand to be re-chromed.Gas tanks re-done and lined-new
fuel
lines.Everything works perfectly!
  Go to http://rodgers.cc/kevin/   to view some pix.
 I will take 10K as is or 12K finished.
    Thanx for your time,
        Kevin Rodgers,PTC Seattle
        425-820-3919
p.s. I wanted to put it to the list before e-bay thanx again K