Re: Cross country aid - thanks!

To: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>, <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Re: Cross country aid - thanks!
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:52:49 -0700
> I've got several names and numbers of folks who are willing to be of
> assistance if they can. My gratitude to all of you, you know who you are.
With
> any luck, this will go smoothly.

I am quite sure that you will carry it off like a true Rootes guy and gal,
if that lovely is going with you. Jane and I wish we were on the route just
to cheer you on.

> Once I've returned home, I'll give the whole sordid story of the attempt
> bring this poor little rusty camper home after it's journey from: the
north of
> England to Southampton to Baltimore to New Jersey to Pennsylvania and
> hopefully to here! Unless you think the story would be to long and
> boring........

I do not believe a trip like that will be abit boring, most likely you will
have more than your share of great times to share and we all will cherish
your trip.

> Jon Arzt
> Omaha, NE  USA
>
> .... and WHY do I have to do this when gas is the most expensive it's ever
> been?????

Oh, just because it is there ,,,that is the American way. And being abit
nuts helps too.

Good luck in the venture and take care.
Chuck in Portland.