Cross country aid - thanks!

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Cross country aid - thanks!
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:48:32 -0500
I've got several names and numbers of folks who are willing to be of
assistance if they can. My gratitude to all of you, you know who you are. With
any luck, this will go smoothly.

Once I've returned home, I'll give the whole sordid story of the attempt to
bring this poor little rusty camper home after it's journey from: the north of
England to Southampton to Baltimore to New Jersey to Pennsylvania and
hopefully to here! Unless you think the story would be to long and
boring........

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA

.... and WHY do I have to do this when gas is the most expensive it's ever
been?????