Alpine for sale

To: "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine for sale
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:06:00 -0400
  In case someone on the list might be interested.

   I received a phone call last night from a fellow (who is not on the list)
that is putting his series II Alpine up for sale, not enough room in his
garage for the Alpine and the new project. I have sold him some used Alpine
parts to in the past for his car,  and seen the car several years ago,
so.............. I sort of know him.  As memory serves, and from what he told
me on the phone, it would probably make a very nice daily driver., if you
bought it you should be able to drive it home.  He is asking $3,500.00, his
name is Marty and can be reached at 757-424-9035.
  As a side point he mentioned there was a series V Alpine for sale in the
local Auto Trader there for sale, he didn't recall the price but remembered it
had a ford V6.
Russ