Bronze Valve Guide "possible availability"

To: Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Bronze Valve Guide "possible availability"
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:29:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Piners,

I am having some mn/bronze valve guides made for my engine.

Some of us have talked about doing this before, the cost is going to be pricey
since there seems to be NOTHING stock that can be cut down to our requirements.

I was quoted about $12.50 each qty 8, as a part of a package of machining
services on my head.

I would imagine the cost will be less than this by a buck or so if a few of us
get together for a group buy.

The guides will be for 8mm or .3125 valve guides, and will include a provision
for valve stem seals "stock guides do not".

I am doing this with or without any other parties, so anyone DEFINATELY
interested?

I dont have time to shop a better price, and
I am going to move on the machining in a few days.

Interested parties can email me.

Jarrid Gross
SII 1725 EFI