Thanks Transmission Experts!

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Transmission Experts!
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:43:51 -0600
All:

After examining Zenith carb parts suggested by Jan (there are 2 bolts
exactly the same style, but twice the size) and checking the bolts
suggested by Mike (both in place), and removing the shifter forks (Gary),
I pored over all the transmission blowups in the parts manuals again,
and am now convinced that this bolt must have come from another project!

Thanks to all for your help, and I will now work with a cleaner bench!

Ron Tebo