Modern Alternators

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Modern Alternators
From: "Ohan- SunbeamCanada" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:23:24 -0700
Hi Gang,

I am looking for some expertise as to what modern alternator will work with
a S-V. I have been having nothing but problems with my Lucas alternator.
Therefore, I decided to get something more reliable...

Any information would be appreciated (make, model, etc) Also, I want
something that can put out the power to deal with auxiliary goodies such as
radio, fog lamps, etc.

Help.

Ohan

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: