VS: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE

To: <JACranwell@aol.com>, <armorseal@spiretech.com>, <RockStar30cars@aol.com>,
Subject: VS: Question for item #4529185517 - rare 1969 SUNBEAM ALPINE
From: Łauri Lehtinen <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:23:56 +0200
Yes,
in series Alpines.
This 1969 Alpine was El Cheapo Boulevard sports car,  based on a Hillman
/ Sunbeam (Singer Humber Paykan) overaged dull sedan. I still admired it
for its name when I was in teen age at early 70's. That is because I
felled in love to Series Alpines when I was 10 years. It was "Get
Smart", which was purchased to finnish television as brand new, 1966.

For about 5 years ago I suddenly found out one night that I then could
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER even imagine, that I could buy such car myself as I
get grown-up.
If I got smart, I don't know.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: