March Sunbeam Calendar Now On Line...

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: March Sunbeam Calendar Now On Line...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:16:24 -0500
Hello All,
I added March to my website a couple days ago but Hotmail has been acting up
real bad...so I am just getting around to emailing everyone.

To find out whose car it is, visit the link below:
http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

For those who don't know every month I am adding a calendar page to my
website for anyone to download and print out if they would like...collect
all 15 (runs through march 2006).

If for some reason you can't get to the website...it means enough people
visited and brought the server down to it's knees...then just check back
later (sometimes it's up in an hour or could be a day or two...so please
don't tell me the link doesn't work)

Enjoy,
Paul

Check out the new British Cars Forum: