RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "'drmayf'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:35:45 -0700
Mayf,

I'll just add my $0.02 to the unanimous response of the Tiger List. I find
your account of the final stages of preparation of the WFSB quite riveting.
Reminds me of the day-by-day account of the cross-country trip of one of our
members posted over the course of several weeks a few years ago. Most loved
it, a few thought it a waste of bandwidth. I suppose it's not surprising
that the objection would come from an Alpine list member as no one who owns
an Alpine would be expected to have any interest whatsoever in speed or how
to attain it. BTW is "dairy" a code word for BS?? ;-)

Bob

Check out the new British Cars Forum: