Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "John & Diane Voice" <drjev@dccnet.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:03:22 -0700
Holy cow you guys! I have been trying to save all the pertinent notes about
this project ,,, whew where do I plug the incoming?
I had started to read the dailies, then figured I would save them all in a
file and read at my leisure.. Love the reports and not a bad question,,, but
where did every one come from? I usually get one or two notes on the lister
alpines,  also glad there are some survivors from the computer crashes that
have gone on too.

And to those how may care.. MY OIL CAP... I had lost it on the way back to
Portland a couple of weeks ago from Vancouver BC, Yesterday whilst under
said Beam checking leaks ,,,that darn exhaust pipe had it all this time.

Cheers to all and keep up the reports. Richard you should post yours up ,
but the group alpines won't take pics in..
Good show.
Chuck in Portland OR. The Pumpkin

Check out the new British Cars Forum: