need a part

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: need a part
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:02:02 -0400
Hello all

I am trying to finish up my SV, and need a license plate light assembly.  I
have a late SV, which uses the style C137 in the Chrysler parts book.  This is
the style that mounts directly on the bumper; each assembly has three holes in
the bumper, two small ones for bolts, one larger one for the wires.  The base
of the assembly bolts to the bumper; then the bulb goes into the base's
socket, the glass dome goes on and a metal cap then screws on top.  The base
has LUCAS on it.  These are no longer available new.

If anyone has one assembly available for The Cause, I would be grateful.
Please send condition and cost to this e-mail address.

Many thanks,

Bill Mounce

Check out the new British Cars Forum: