Re: Blade trough hood!

To: bwana@c2i2.com, fastsage@cox.net, lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi
Subject: Re: Blade trough hood!
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:58:52 EDT
I take the point about standing over the engine bay when the fan lets go,
although thankfully this only seems to have happened at high revs, which is
understandable.

I'm amazed I've not seen this mentioned on the list before. I've been driving
with the same old tin fan for the last 34 years, and I guess I've just been
lucky. Either that, or they had a quality spread of suppliers of fans in the
Rootes days.

Anyhow, a Kenlowe electric set-up has just moved to the top of my 'stuff to
do' list.

Julian.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: