Parts needed

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts needed
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:36:00 -0600
Hey, guys:

Merry Christmas to you all out there in Alpine/Tiger land!

I am in need of a few bits for my vintage racer Alpine Series I.  Does anyone
out there have the following for the rear brakes:

1ea. - brake adjuster (one of mine is missing one of the adjusting pistons)
2 - brake shoe pins and clips that hold the shoes to the backing plate (enough
to do one side)

I'm just finishing up a spare rear end for my race car and those should be the
last parts I need to get it done.  If anybody can help, I'd be very
appreciative.

Thanks a bunch,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
'60 Sunbeam Alpine Series I vintage racer
'67 Sunbeam Tiger Mk1A