For sale - wire wheels

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale - wire wheels
From: "Cole Harvey" <ceharvey@tcsn.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:21:28 -0800
Hi all,

I am looking to free up some space in my garage.  I have a set of 5 wire
wheels (one has a tire), 4 spinners, front and rear hubs.  The front hubs
come with the brake disk.

Ok here is my general feeling about the condition, they should work and not
give you too much trouble for light use (weekend driving).  But note these
are not in great condition, and some might consider them unusable.  The
wheels have been sandblasted and primed (some wheels have been painted
silver).  The paint is from a spray can.

I am in Escondido, CA (northern San Diego county).  I suppose they could be
shipped, but that might cost the buyer quite a lot.

I am just looking to get rid of them and take my wife out to dinner, so I am
asking $60.

Thanks for your time.
Cole
760-550-0130