Re: screwing with my transmission -- very bad idea file

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: screwing with my transmission -- very bad idea file
From: Bill Mohr <bill.mohr@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:19:15 -0600
Barry,
Like the rest of the folks, I'd like to see pics of your conversion.  If
you send me some, I'll put them on a website and provide everyone the link.

Regarding your parking problem, I wish I had a good solution.  Ron's
idea seems to have some merit. Anyway good luck and will give it some
more thought.  Is there a way to add a brake or mechanism to the front
of the motor?  Failing that maybe you could have some hyrdaulic jacks
under the care that have skid on the bottom and just activate them so
that they push up on  the front of the car.  Kind of like Speed Racer's
gizmos that would launch his car in the air -- only not so strong :-)

All the best,
Bill