[Alpines] Sunbeams spotted in Beverly Hills, CA

To: Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Sunbeams spotted in Beverly Hills, CA
From: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks:

I was in Beverly Hills, CA today with my kids for Father's Day to attend the
annual classic car show on Rodeo Drive there.

After the show, we drove around the mansions of Beverly Hills and I was
surprised to be followed and then pass at least five or six Sunbeams in a
cruise.

It was great to see the Beams amongst the rich and famous! I tried to catch up
with them to say hello but could not.

Which club was sponsoring this rally?

If I had known, I might have tried to join in.

Ed Howard
Orange County, CA
67 Alpine Series V
Alpines@autox.team.net