autox-cm

Re: Ayer Tour?

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ayer Tour?
From: Tyson Sawyer <tyson@j3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:52:22 -0400
Come on guys.  Who's sufficently confident in their man hood to come try
us on our own turf?

;-)

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer
    46CM '85 Reynard 85F  "The Red Headed Stepchild"

"A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to the security
of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read Books,
shall not be infringed."

-- J. Neil Schulman, http://www.2asisters.org/unabridged.htm