autox-cm

Re: Nationals

To: <jim_garry@verizon.net>,CM List <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals
From: Sam & Greg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:43:02 -0500
Jim:

Just an opinion.  As classes mature the number of competitors will
decline.  Those of us that can anticipate losing by several seconds
tend to save the hundreds (or more) of dollars required to attend Nationals.

My suggestion would be to ask the SEB to reduce or eliminate the
minimum participation requirement.  With the current minimum, since
FF and S2 were part of B Mod in the past, they may combine them again.

Greg Scharnberg
Ralt RT5 - BM since 74

PS:  It seems very unlikely that CP will ever mature!