Re: *Whine*

To: "Per and Chris Schroeder" <schroede@interaccess.com>,
Subject: Re: *Whine*
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 00:07:26 -0800
>I've been waiting a month to take delivery of the next citizen of my
>garage...and wouldn't you know it,  the day that I have scheduled is the
>start of what is predicted to be the largest blizzard in over 20 years for
>Chicago?
>
>Per
>carless in Chi-town for another week (but dreaming of that *sweet* index
>for '99)
>'99 SCAC
-------------------------------
Do tell.  What will your latest aquisition be?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

In a flat Forty-One with my strat on the door
we was goin' to the country for what we came for.
I'm sure you've smelled the trees in the air.
The best of motor cruisin's just the joy to get there.
"Chevrolet" by ZZTop