Re: *Whine*

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: *Whine*
From: "Per and Chris Schroeder" <schroede@interaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 19:01:23 -0600
Yea,  I stayed home,   getting the Celica next weekend....

However,  went and played 'Buffum' in the snow with the spousal unit's
Audi A4 Quattro.  Even with the sport package's Dunlop SP8000. the car went
great through 2' drifts...yeeeehaaaaaaaawww...can't imagine how amazing
that car would be with snow tires, let alone something with an all season
rating :-)