Wanted: TYPE R Wheels

To: honda-nonperf@kens.com
Subject: Wanted: TYPE R Wheels
From: River Jahnke <riverjahnke@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:27:29 -0800 (PST)
I too could use a set of OEM Integra TYPE R wheels.  Rumor has it that
Enkie makes them along with all the other Acura wheels.  Is there any
truth to that?

Anyone have a spair set lying around?  Anyone know what they cost new
from Acura?

Please e-mail me personally!

Brr is it cold, and damn is there a lot if snow in the Chicagoland
area...

If you are not on my TYPE R list, please e-mail me personally for
details on our growing list!!!  We are up to 43 TYPE R owners/list
members...

-River
98 Integra TYPE R #1098(in hibernation in the warm salt free garage)
91 Integra GS  (winter beater/daily driver)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2997/

See my two Tegs at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2997/twotegs.html