Re: shesh

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: shesh
From: solo390@juno.com (Mark Belcik)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:23:37 -0600
Just got done reading the article about the new neons in Autoweek (liked
the article about the new Charger better).  Anyway, they look like a baby
Breeze.  The center console looks like it was ripped out of the new
escorts, but alittle better.  The overall interior looks better though.
Overall it's vastly inproved from previous years, but I'm just not sure
about that outside though.  The new chassis has "26% better torsional
stiffness and is 37% more resistant to bending."  That could make things
interesting I guess.

I don't know if I missed this in the thread or not, but did you guys know
that it's only going to be produced in sedan form?  According to the
article, Chrysler believes that the market for entry-level two door  cars
is shrinking fast.  But, they are working on a ACR version of the sedan,
anyone interested???

Mark