Neon--likely to flip?

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Neon--likely to flip?
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:19:04 EST
     I've seen little hints here and there about Neons getting upside down. No
specific reports, just arch suggestions.
     Someday I will have to buy another car. Neons being low priced,
relatively speaking, I might end up with one. A tendency to roll is something
to consider when making a purchase decision.
     Of course I'm not likely to put racing rubber on my car. I won't say I
never will again, but it is improbable.
     Anyone heard of a Neon rolling over in an autox on street tires? Or, if
any have rolled, were they on racing compounds?

Ray Elliott