RE: Neon--likely to flip?

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Neon--likely to flip?
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:35:15 -0700
I guess I just never pushed hard enough. I am 270# and never had that
problem unless I screwed up. The car never got me into trouble just my poor
driving. I only did 1 wheel in the air though.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster

PS Neon for sale. 1995 Iris colored Sport Coupe DOHC 5 spd 50k miles trailer
hitch loaded in great shape. 7400.00 (comes with 4x8' trailer but no extra
wheels or tires)