Re Autocross Run Group ?'s

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re Autocross Run Group ?'s
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:20:59 EST
Here in Nebraska we are starting to have the problem (?) of starting to have
too many entrants to handle effectively so I am interested in what you find.
We have heard the idea of running by class in heats but as of yet it has not
won favor of our region. I will address the pros and cons to your points.

I am assuming that you are basically running all classes intermixed and will
basically be doing 2 events (one in the morning and one in the afternoon)

You wrote.....