RE: Re[2]: Thanks to an Alert Corner Worker...

To: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Thanks to an Alert Corner Worker...
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Yes Kevin
There are some jugheads whom I think don't even need to be  at an event.
You can explain things over & over & the concepts just don't seem to sink in.

Yipes to seeing 80 cars in pre-grid!

I do wonder just what kind of street drivers these people are, hope I'm not
around them when they wander the freeway.

Judy B. at the Q in San Diego    {:>}